To configure Process Model

Hi,

I have two forms. The second form is actually a replica of first one except an additional radio button for approval or denial. And also it is read only fields.

I wan to configure the whole process.

1. I have one start form with the first Form.

2. How to configure second step to include the 2nd Form and write to DB.

3. The 2nd Form is getting read only data by using a query entity fileterd based on ID filter.

Could someone please make it easier for me the whole process and configuration?

What are the smart services needed?

Thanks

Faisal

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Faisal

Firstly, if the two forms are identical with the exception that the second has a radio button that acts as 'Approval/Denial' then I would seriously consider making the radio button's visibility dependent upon some criteria (I'm guessing that the approve/deny is only meant to be available to, say, a supervisor role, and the form is to be initially completed by another role?). Having one form with certain components that can be made visible/invisible makes for better maintenance going forwards.

• Yes Stewart, The second form should display what was entered in first form and later ready for approval or denial.

Second form will be a task for supervisor and first one will be a start form. The second form should open as task when the first form is submitted. I wan to know how to map the inputs using (start node ,script task, user input task write to DS sm  etc).

Reply Children
No Data