Hello. I have an inline task in Tempo - it has Approval ability. Is there a way

Hello. I have an inline task in Tempo - it has Approval ability. Is there a way in v7.3 to set this type of task up with an additional choice - like Reject? That way my users would not be limited to one choice and have to open the task to actually reject it. Thanks......

OriginalPostID-100396

OriginalPostID-100396

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • In this case my Users do not have to enter a rejection reason. Once they click reject, the process calls a sub-process that contains an email with the rejection reason. My Users do not want to open the task in Tempo to reject it. If the inline task had functionality that included Approve and Reject, the process would flow normally. Please consider adding this capability to the inline task, this would save my Users so much time.
  • In this case my Users do not have to enter a rejection reason. Once they click reject, the process calls a sub-process that contains an email with the rejection reason. My Users do not want to open the task in Tempo to reject it. If the inline task had functionality that included Approve and Reject, the process would flow normally. Please consider adding this capability to the inline task, this would save my Users so much time.
Children
No Data