Hello. I have an inline task in Tempo - it has Approval ability. Is there a way

Hello. I have an inline task in Tempo - it has Approval ability. Is there a way in v7.3 to set this type of task up with an additional choice - like Reject? That way my users would not be limited to one choice and have to open the task to actually reject it. Thanks......

OriginalPostID-100396

OriginalPostID-100396

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Appian is continuously improving not only styling capabilities but also core functionality that will leverage more and more options. Take a few minutes to review the release notes of new versions (when they become available) to learn more about what new features are available. For a deeper view and on the features to come and much more I suggest you attend to Appian World www.appianworld.com
  • Appian is continuously improving not only styling capabilities but also core functionality that will leverage more and more options. Take a few minutes to review the release notes of new versions (when they become available) to learn more about what new features are available. For a deeper view and on the features to come and much more I suggest you attend to Appian World www.appianworld.com
Children
No Data