Export Feature in a Process Model

I am trying to export data from an editable grid in an interface to a PDF file. The only problem is that the data that I have managed to get exported does not appear displayed with each field being displayed in different rows as it was supposed to. It is displaying as showed below:

I have tried using "char(10)" in between lines but it has not worked. Below, an example of the code that I have implemented in order to do so:

Could you please help me understanding how to get something like this:

N;

N;

N;

(...)

instead of something like this: N; N; N; (...)
???

Thank you for your attention.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

joinArray(
      a!forEach(
        items: pv!something,
        expression: fv!item.fieldOfSomething
      ),
      char(10)
    )

Also note: this will probably only display the way you were expecting (showing line breaks correctly) when you view the "raw" output in the expression editor.  In a process model you probably won't be able to see the expected formatting in any of the default ways, but it's still there.  To see it you can pass it into an interface and display it i.e. in a paragraph field, or rich text display field.

Certified Lead Developer

joinArray(
      a!forEach(
        items: pv!something,
        expression: fv!item.fieldOfSomething
      ),
      char(10)
    )

Also note: this will probably only display the way you were expecting (showing line breaks correctly) when you view the "raw" output in the expression editor.  In a process model you probably won't be able to see the expected formatting in any of the default ways, but it's still there.  To see it you can pass it into an interface and display it i.e. in a paragraph field, or rich text display field.

Children