Hi, I have a Tempo Task Report where the SAIL dashboard is based on a "

Hi,
I have a Tempo Task Report where the SAIL dashboard is based on a "My Tasks" Report. The Task Report nicely groups the tasks into a tabular layout and I'm able to link to the individual tasks.
When I complete a task and am returned to the Task Report it doesn’t automatically refresh. So I can still see the task I just completed until I refresh (F5) at which point it is removed.
Is this a known issue? Or is there something else I need to do to trigger the refresh, please?
Thanks
Karl

OriginalPostID-100733

OriginalPostID-100733

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi karlk, AFAIK we can't expect a dashboard refresh in this case because the tutorial in the link you pointed out to make uses of a!processTaskLinlk which doesn't modify a variable and as long as a component doesn't modify a variable we can't expect SAIL interface to re-evaluate. At this point what I could suggest is, temporarily have a button on the dashboard and name it as 'Refresh Report' where the button do nothing.
  • Hi karlk, AFAIK we can't expect a dashboard refresh in this case because the tutorial in the link you pointed out to make uses of a!processTaskLinlk which doesn't modify a variable and as long as a component doesn't modify a variable we can't expect SAIL interface to re-evaluate. At this point what I could suggest is, temporarily have a button on the dashboard and name it as 'Refresh Report' where the button do nothing.
Children
No Data