Hi, We have a process model that steps in to several sub processes t

Hi,

We have a process model that steps in to several sub processes that gather certain information before stepping back into the parent process model. The user eventually lands on the process dashboard.

With some of the sub processes we are experiencing issues where the sub process completes successfully and steps back in to the parent process but instead of the parent dashboard displays the sub process dashboard that recently completed. There appear to be no obvious errors in the process, however just the following in the logs ...

2014-02-21 16:42:12 [PX001] {pe1876.kdb 158462} (Default) WARN .a.p.PROCESS.i "[P28350-ProcessName] [Activity Chaining] Could not chain to attended activity. No attended activity with compatible assignment was found."

Can anyone shed any light on what this might mean?

Thanks,

David...

OriginalPostID-100776

OriginalPostID-100776

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • That still doesnt solve it, even though the sub-process completes and shows another form in another sub process that is chained, when that completes it still takes me back to the initial sub-process dashboard. Here is the warning shown in the logs again ...

2014-02-24 17:17:11 [PX011] {pe1874.kdb 167454} (Default) WARN .a.p.PROCESS.i "[P268464307-Generic Refresh Da] [Activity Chaining] Could not chain to attended activity. No attended activity with compatible assignment was found."

Just seems strange that despite the sub processes completing (with a terminate end event) - I end back on a sub process dashboard.
  • That still doesnt solve it, even though the sub-process completes and shows another form in another sub process that is chained, when that completes it still takes me back to the initial sub-process dashboard. Here is the warning shown in the logs again ...

2014-02-24 17:17:11 [PX011] {pe1874.kdb 167454} (Default) WARN .a.p.PROCESS.i "[P268464307-Generic Refresh Da] [Activity Chaining] Could not chain to attended activity. No attended activity with compatible assignment was found."

Just seems strange that despite the sub processes completing (with a terminate end event) - I end back on a sub process dashboard.
Children
No Data