massive emails

Hi, I have a case of use of a complaint management application, the application sends an email with the responses generated by the operator to the dissatisfied citizen through the smart service of the process model.

I plan to add the function of generating a standard response to a large number of requests, which would cause the process to send a high volume of emails to citizens, there is a problem with this, is that solution feasible?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Additionally any limitations on high volumes of emails would depend on your email server/service, Appian will send as many as you like. 

We routinely send 10,000 emails at the same time with no issues.  In my experience, working with our team that supports emailing via Microsoft Exchange Online, their only recommendation was to send these as individual emails vs sending one email with all recipients on BCC.

• Additionally any limitations on high volumes of emails would depend on your email server/service, Appian will send as many as you like. 

We routinely send 10,000 emails at the same time with no issues.  In my experience, working with our team that supports emailing via Microsoft Exchange Online, their only recommendation was to send these as individual emails vs sending one email with all recipients on BCC.

Children