Hi Forum I'd like to display array variables received from a Quer

Hi Forum

I'd like to display array variables received from a Query Database smart service onto a paging grid. I know it is something to do with the todatasubset() function in Appian, but the documentation on in it very confusing and I am struggling to understand how to use it. Does anybody have a tried and tested method for my use case? Any help would be greatly appreciated...

OriginalPostID-101784

OriginalPostID-101784

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi lincoln, try to create a CDT that you will use to bind with the paging grid. The structure of CDT should contain all fields of columns that you would like to display in the grid (I imagine this should also be similar to the columns that you define in your SQL query). Then in query database smart service output, map individual output column to the corresponding fields in the CDT that you just created. Any values that get stored in that CDT should be displayed now in the paging grid.
  • Hi lincoln, try to create a CDT that you will use to bind with the paging grid. The structure of CDT should contain all fields of columns that you would like to display in the grid (I imagine this should also be similar to the columns that you define in your SQL query). Then in query database smart service output, map individual output column to the corresponding fields in the CDT that you just created. Any values that get stored in that CDT should be displayed now in the paging grid.
Children
No Data