Process Model

Hi,

I have created the below process model and when I click on "start process for debugging" I am encountering an error "Error: attended nodes must be assigned".

Can someone let me know what is an issue here.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to Hari Kishore Reddy

When you say "after submitting hte form" are you referring to the Start Form, or to the form used on the User Input Task?

If you're talking about the Start Form, we can tell from your screenshot that the process instance has been started and that the User Input Task node has been started and presumably assigned to whatever user/group you chose as the Assignee.  At this point, that task should show up in the "Tasks" list for any affected user(s).  In your process instance, you can view / accept the task by right-clicking on the green-highlighted node and clicking "View Form".

Additionally: If you want the form to be shown immediately to the person who submitted the Start Form (which I suspect might be the case here), you will need to enable Activity Chaining on the process flow line between the Start Node and the Task node.

Children