Hi, Is there a way to set the archive days at process level (i.e dynamically) in

Hi, Is there a way to set the archive days at process level (i.e dynamically) instead of process model level?

i.e based on certain rule, particular process archive days should be set to different value (number of days)

OriginalPostID-102897

OriginalPostID-102897

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Take a look at the Process Model Utilities plug-in. It contains a smart service called Cleanup Settings Setter that can help you achieve this via process.

Remember that policies are applied per process model, which means that if you use this node to set the deletion/archive policy to X days this will apply to all running instances and future ones. There's no way to set this for a specific process instance, just on a per model basis however the plug-in will let you change this via process at any time so you can use gateways before the node to make the decision on how many days and whether to set it to deletion or archive.
  • Take a look at the Process Model Utilities plug-in. It contains a smart service called Cleanup Settings Setter that can help you achieve this via process.

Remember that policies are applied per process model, which means that if you use this node to set the deletion/archive policy to X days this will apply to all running instances and future ones. There's no way to set this for a specific process instance, just on a per model basis however the plug-in will let you change this via process at any time so you can use gateways before the node to make the decision on how many days and whether to set it to deletion or archive.
Children
No Data