Task report gets changes in groups only with large delay

Hi,

I'm experiencing the following behaviour. To the best of my knowledege it is not the expected one, but maybe I'm wrong.

I have a process with an usertask node assigned to two groups. Lets call these groups A and B.

User1 belongs to Group A, and dont belog to Group B.

When the process is started, it creates the task, lets call it task 1, corresponding to mentioned usertask assigned to groups A and B.

I check on a report task of type "Task attributed to user" with User1 in context, task 1 is included. So far so good.

Then I remove User1 from Group A. What I expect is that task 1 disappear from the report, but it remains on the report (of course I refresh it once and again) until no less than half an hour. After 30 minutes more or less, it is not an exact measure, report shows correct tasks, I mean, task 1 is not showing any more on the report.

I assume that this is not the expected behaviour ¿Am I wrong?

Regards

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Luis, 

Have you added any kind of timer exception to the task? The task may be just collapsing because of which it is not appearing in the list. Also, AFAIK, when a task is assigned to a group as you pass a user as context, then the task should not be returned. Can you confirm the exception and also add some supporting screenshots of the report/rule where you are checking the tasks?

• Hi Harshit,

Thank you for your answer.

No, the task has no timer exception.

I attached below the code of a rule expression where I am querying the report. Obviouslly I get same results on the report itself

a!localVariables(
      local!data: a!queryProcessAnalytics(
        report: cons!DMA_DOC_PR_TASKS_ATTRIBUTED_TO_USER,
        contextUsers: {"sivico99"},
        query: a!query(
          paginginfo: a!pagingInfo(1,-1,a!sortInfo("c3",true)),
        )
      ).data,
      local!data
    )

sivico99 is the one I named User1 in my previous explanation.

Should you need any other info, just let me know.

• Attached you will find screen capture of two task reports.

One of type Tasks by process model

One of type Tasks  attributed to user

Currently sivico99 user do not belong to group "SIV Ventanilla" nor group "SIV Tramitadores". 

So, I expect that first 4 tasks listed on the report attributed to user sivico99 do not be there

Reply Children
No Data