I am not able to do Impact Analysis of my CDT. Its is showing server encounter s

I am not able to do Impact Analysis of my CDT. Its is showing server encounter some error. Problem is
One CDT is created by Web service call few month back and that is used by other operation also . I want to Know all the CDT which has dependency or related with this CDT. How can I do that ?...

OriginalPostID-104475

OriginalPostID-104475

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The idea of deleting unnecessary applications is to get rid of all those duplicate applications that act as patches or updates to models that are contained within other main applications. It's common for DEV environments to have a large volume of apps and not all of them are in used or some contain objects already contained in other apps, those are the ones I suggest that need to be deleted.

For those unlikely scenarios where you cannot make the number smaller if Impact Analysis is still behaving this way you can mimic its behavior by simply exporting and reimporting your application so your objects get updated. This is exactly the same thing Impact Analysis does behind the scenes.
  • The idea of deleting unnecessary applications is to get rid of all those duplicate applications that act as patches or updates to models that are contained within other main applications. It's common for DEV environments to have a large volume of apps and not all of them are in used or some contain objects already contained in other apps, those are the ones I suggest that need to be deleted.

For those unlikely scenarios where you cannot make the number smaller if Impact Analysis is still behaving this way you can mimic its behavior by simply exporting and reimporting your application so your objects get updated. This is exactly the same thing Impact Analysis does behind the scenes.
Children
No Data