Hi all, We have a strange issue with one process model. When we start a new

Hi all,
We have a strange issue with one process model. When we start a new instance, it stops on a report and it displays in a chain activity "User does not exist".
We issued the command: checkengine.bat -cu, but it won't solve the issue. We are currently on Appian 7.0.
Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks you advance......

OriginalPostID-105211

OriginalPostID-105211

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Yes, you can show multiple users in a single cell, but when you try to read all the users from that cell, it returns only the first one. In our scenario, we needed to send an email to all the users from the cell, but we could only send an email to the first one in the cell. I asked about this on the forum and found out that you can not use arrays of arrays in Reports. That's why on the report I am combining the array of users into a string (text), and in the process model, when I am trying to read them from the report, I use the rule =touser(split(touniformstring(ri!Users), ";")) .
    The strange thing is that this works well on our UAT server, but on PROD it makes this problem. Maybe it has something to do with the Hotfix package - on UAT we have pure Appian 7.0, and on PROD (where is the problem) we have installed Hotfix Package A.
    Thank you in advance...
  • Yes, you can show multiple users in a single cell, but when you try to read all the users from that cell, it returns only the first one. In our scenario, we needed to send an email to all the users from the cell, but we could only send an email to the first one in the cell. I asked about this on the forum and found out that you can not use arrays of arrays in Reports. That's why on the report I am combining the array of users into a string (text), and in the process model, when I am trying to read them from the report, I use the rule =touser(split(touniformstring(ri!Users), ";")) .
    The strange thing is that this works well on our UAT server, but on PROD it makes this problem. Maybe it has something to do with the Hotfix package - on UAT we have pure Appian 7.0, and on PROD (where is the problem) we have installed Hotfix Package A.
    Thank you in advance...
Children
No Data