Hi all, We have a strange issue with one process model. When we start a new

Hi all,
We have a strange issue with one process model. When we start a new instance, it stops on a report and it displays in a chain activity "User does not exist".
We issued the command: checkengine.bat -cu, but it won't solve the issue. We are currently on Appian 7.0.
Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks you advance......

OriginalPostID-105211

OriginalPostID-105211

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • 1. Your approach worked for me (see attachment). Are you also calling this touser() expression in a custom output of the execute process report like me? or where?

2. I suggest you add a filter to the report to narrow down the issue to a single username. Since this is happening in a single environment it could be there's data in the PROD report that is pointing to an invalid username

3. Try these expressions to see if any log more information (in the application-server.log). Since internally strings represent users you don't need to call touser() if the variable is of type user.

=apply(fn!touser,split(touniformstring(ri!Users), ";"))

=split(touniformstring(ri!Users), ";")
  • 1. Your approach worked for me (see attachment). Are you also calling this touser() expression in a custom output of the execute process report like me? or where?

2. I suggest you add a filter to the report to narrow down the issue to a single username. Since this is happening in a single environment it could be there's data in the PROD report that is pointing to an invalid username

3. Try these expressions to see if any log more information (in the application-server.log). Since internally strings represent users you don't need to call touser() if the variable is of type user.

=apply(fn!touser,split(touniformstring(ri!Users), ";"))

=split(touniformstring(ri!Users), ";")
Children
No Data