Hi all, We have a strange issue with one process model. When we start a new

Hi all,
We have a strange issue with one process model. When we start a new instance, it stops on a report and it displays in a chain activity "User does not exist".
We issued the command: checkengine.bat -cu, but it won't solve the issue. We are currently on Appian 7.0.
Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks you advance......

OriginalPostID-105211

OriginalPostID-105211

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Basically my point is that if you use any of the other two expressions I suggested maybe the log will tell you exactly what username is giving us trouble. Since this is working on a different environment I don't think it's a logic/design issue but rather something with a username. I tested this with Hotfix Package A and no issues, so it seems that you need to find what user is giving you trouble.

To find out:

1. Try any of the two other expressions and review the server.log to see if they give you better information
    2. Or get the list of users as text and then one by one manually execute the user(xxxxxx,"firstName") function until you find what account is giving you the error.
  • Basically my point is that if you use any of the other two expressions I suggested maybe the log will tell you exactly what username is giving us trouble. Since this is working on a different environment I don't think it's a logic/design issue but rather something with a username. I tested this with Hotfix Package A and no issues, so it seems that you need to find what user is giving you trouble.

To find out:

1. Try any of the two other expressions and review the server.log to see if they give you better information
    2. Or get the list of users as text and then one by one manually execute the user(xxxxxx,"firstName") function until you find what account is giving you the error.
Children
No Data