Save draft blocked by file upload control

Certified Lead Developer

Hi,

I am using 'Save draft' functionality on a User task.

The user task interface has an editable grid, containing file upload control in each row. The row can be dynamically added or deleted (using the X icon implemented in the top right column - dynamicLink).

As explained in https://community.appian.com/support/w/kb/802/kb-1480-unable-to-save-changes-on-a-sail-form-if-an-file-upload-component-is-present-with-uploaded-files 'Save Draft' functionality doesn't work with files temporary uploaded to the form and I have to live without it Slight smile

However,

I have a problem if users uploads a file in a grid row and deletes the row (clearing the grid row item in a grid data source and clearing the save target of the fileupload component contained in the grid row). I am not able to clear the inactive temporary saved file from the memory and Appian keeps preventing the Save draft as the fileupload is still there, although fileupload component is not present in the form.

I am still getting the following error:

Is there any function available that can be used to clear the inactive temp file from the form on a grid row deletion?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data