How to send user to a form when button is clicked

Certified Lead Developer

I have a very simple app so far. There's no database or external process.  Just a few interfaces, with one that shows the content of a folder, given a folder ID.  I added a button to that interface that should send the user to a form where more files can be uploaded to the folder.  I created the below process model, which I'm calling with the below code. When I execute this code, the process stopped at the Document Upload without showing the actual interface.  No errors popped up either.  What am I doing wrong?

a!buttonWidget(
  label: "Add Documents",
  icon: "plus",
  saveInto: {
    folderId: ri!folderId,
    a!startProcessLink(
      processModel: cons!DSU_PM_DOCUMENT_UPLOAD,
    )
  },
  style: "PRIMARY",
)

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer

Hello michael,
    is your assignment fine?
    If yes, do you have tasks?
    Why do you try to archive that with a "startprocesslink" and not via submiting with a follow up form in the original process?

Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to Richard Michaelis

Excellent question, Richard! There's no "original process" in this case. It's just an interface with the button.  But your question is very relevant to my current situation, as I modified the startProcessLink to add the parameters expected by the process model. But I'm currently getting an error.  It all takes me to the starting point, which is to configure that button/startProcessLink correctly in the first place.  Below is the error I'm getting as well as the updated buttonWidget. Another key detail is that the error is preventing me from entering the process.

a!buttonWidget(
        a!startProcessLink(
          processParameters: {
            cancel: ri!cancel,
            folderId: 122184,
            uploadedFiles: ri!uploadedFiles
          }
        )
      },
      style: "PRIMARY"
    )

Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to Richard Michaelis

Excellent question, Richard! There's no "original process" in this case. It's just an interface with the button.  But your question is very relevant to my current situation, as I modified the startProcessLink to add the parameters expected by the process model. But I'm currently getting an error.  It all takes me to the starting point, which is to configure that button/startProcessLink correctly in the first place.  Below is the error I'm getting as well as the updated buttonWidget. Another key detail is that the error is preventing me from entering the process.

a!buttonWidget(
        a!startProcessLink(
          processParameters: {
            cancel: ri!cancel,
            folderId: 122184,
            uploadedFiles: ri!uploadedFiles
          }
        )