Saved and Update values are not saving

Hi readers,

I have a process start form where i enter few details(ID, Name, Mail, Comments) and submit the form. the form goes to a admin where he need to approve.

There is a approval form, where all the entered details are present and admin can change if any details are need to be changed; for suppose there are some comments mentioned by user, i as a admin need to change the comments and approve.

The changed comments and other details entered by user need to be saved in database; that is what not happening; instead original comments mentioned by user are only saving

Need to know the reason why this is happening? and what changes need to be done to save the updated/changed comments

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Hi,

As Gopal Mentioned verify your your activity class comment variable is saving into appropriate process variable. Also, make sure Admin  enter comments are saving into admin form rule input or not (Since if value is not saving to rule input the process variable won't update).  If that configuration done properly, check whether you are using right process variable to write comment information to DB (In case if you are using two separate process variables to capture submitter and admin comments). If you still see issue, also verify admin user input task output to make sure you are not over righting Admin comments with  Submitter comments.

Certified Lead Developer

Hi,

As Gopal Mentioned verify your your activity class comment variable is saving into appropriate process variable. Also, make sure Admin  enter comments are saving into admin form rule input or not (Since if value is not saving to rule input the process variable won't update).  If that configuration done properly, check whether you are using right process variable to write comment information to DB (In case if you are using two separate process variables to capture submitter and admin comments). If you still see issue, also verify admin user input task output to make sure you are not over righting Admin comments with  Submitter comments.

Children
No Data