Error: Process Properties: Rule input vehilce (KSS_Vehicle?list) is currently matted to a process variable of type KSS_Vehicle

Certified Senior Developer

I'm getting this error on our process model. It's a practice application for an auto insurance policy. We are getting this same error on both the New Policy and Update Policy process model, we have three of us working on it for several hours now and cannot figure it out. Obviously something with the data types? Was hoping someone here may have some direction. Thank you!

• Process Properties: Rule input vehicle (KSS_Vehicle?list) is currently mapped to a process variable of type KSS_Vehicle.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Hi,

Check the following in your process model and user input task configuration.

• Check is your process variable is also accepting Array of KSS_Vehicle

• Don't map your process variable directly in form tab.

• Make sure map your process variable is configured in form input tab with same CDT type. You need to add activity class variables to map rule inputs and then map activity class variables to your process variable

Hope this helps

Certified Senior Developer
    in reply to Naresh

Thank you! I did check to make sure we had everything this way, and we did. I ended up just removing the vehicle process variable and re-adding it. Why that works sometimes I have no idea. But thank you!!

Reply Children
No Data