User creation

Certified Associate Developer

When i create user it takes long time to send email from 15 minutes up to hours.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

From the Admin console I've been able to create new users, intentionally giving them a very simple default password, and been able to log in and change that password as that user within seconds.

If you're trying to create user through smart service, I highly doubt that the smart service is the problem.  If you're talking about the length of time before the email arrives, I would look at your mail server, and then your mail client, and see if you can find how far downstream or how far upstream the problem lives.

Certified Lead Developer

From the Admin console I've been able to create new users, intentionally giving them a very simple default password, and been able to log in and change that password as that user within seconds.

If you're trying to create user through smart service, I highly doubt that the smart service is the problem.  If you're talking about the length of time before the email arrives, I would look at your mail server, and then your mail client, and see if you can find how far downstream or how far upstream the problem lives.

Children
No Data