Task on Acme Excercise 8

Certified Associate Developer

Hi everyone, I need your help in resolving an error during save and publish

I have following task

The rule input Vehicle doesn´t become available to select, so the system is telling me the rule input vehicle does not exist

I had created the variable Vehicle in the variables tab, still, it doesn´t take the variable

How can I fix?

regards

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer

You have to create vehicle as a rule input into expression rule as well. According to screenshots, you created it into process variable not into rule input variables.

• +1
    in reply to Deepak gupta

Thanks a lot for replying, can you guide me on how I can create  vehicle as a rule input into the expression? I´m on the properties configuration part of the exercise. the only expression Editor is next to the Process Display Name. there, the variable doesn´t become available as the screenshot shared.

When I check on the rule inputs for the Process start form, the rule input vehicle doesn´t have any value; I´m not sure if this is the reason why I have the error. what should be the value I have to enter there and how?

On other hand, I went to check also the rule inputs on the interface where the process will start . the rule input is created there.

Below is the error message I´m getting when I " save and publish "

Thanks a lot for your guidance.

in reply to Monica G Vela

I finally found my mistake.

On the Expression Editor ( in the process display name ), the panel with the rule inputs was hidden, I activated the rule input vehicle there, and I got it!!

Thanks a lot for taking the time to answer.

Reply Children