Hello, There is one quick link on our process instance dashboard.This

Hello,

There is one quick link on our process instance dashboard.This quick link launches another subprocess, can we navigate user to dashboard of this subprocess after he complete quick link task form?

Can we make use of linktoprocessdashboardinternal() function?...

OriginalPostID-107395

OriginalPostID-107395

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • OK. I have a form which has a message field. This can be hidden using javascript. This field contains exactly one html link (href). To create the link I use the function linktoprocessdashboardinternal().

The following JS function takes this link an sets the src attribute of a hidden frame. This frame is part of the Appian forms magic.

function forward_to_url(fieldID) {
    // Extracts the url from a message field
    // which has to contain ONE html link from which the url is extracted

setTimeout(function() {
    $("#fProcess").attr("src", $("#fd_component_" + window.FormDesigner.runtimeNamespace + fieldID + " a").attr("href"))
    }, 250);
    }
  • OK. I have a form which has a message field. This can be hidden using javascript. This field contains exactly one html link (href). To create the link I use the function linktoprocessdashboardinternal().

The following JS function takes this link an sets the src attribute of a hidden frame. This frame is part of the Appian forms magic.

function forward_to_url(fieldID) {
    // Extracts the url from a message field
    // which has to contain ONE html link from which the url is extracted

setTimeout(function() {
    $("#fProcess").attr("src", $("#fd_component_" + window.FormDesigner.runtimeNamespace + fieldID + " a").attr("href"))
    }, 250);
    }
Children
No Data