Process model

Certified Senior Developer

Hi I am having a landing page in process start form in that landing page I am having a interface(interface 1) inside that after I hitting the submit button it is going to display and another interface(interface 2) that is outside of the landing page interface .In that Interface 2 there is cancel button  when I hit that it want to come back to the interface 1 in the landing page. can anyone suggest some idea?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Certified Senior Developer
    in reply to Harshit Bumb (Appyzie)

Harshit, If you know we can use process model with start form into the site as well. so if you see the picture i mentioned start event with interface1 which mean OP has to give interface 1 in the start form and OP also mentioned they move to second interface which is not into interface 1. i.e he is using UIT for that and now on click on the cancel button he want to go the start form which is not possible but want to stay on the same instance which means we have to use another UIT. Please correct if i am wrong somewhere.

For more i am quoting his query below:

that is outside of the landing page interface

In that Interface 2 there is cancel button  when I hit that it want to come back to the interface 1 in the landing page

I want to stay on the same instance

Moreover, if he want to complete the successive form in the single sitting then he can use the Activity chaining as well between all the nodes(UIT).

Children