startProcessLink() is not creating/opening another Instance (Sub Process Model) rather it assigns as Task

startProcessLink() is not creating another instance (Sub Process Model), but it assigns tasks.

My Requirement is, I have a Card/Button which has startProcessLink(), once clicked I started a Process Model which has Form1 with Submit button in it.

Once Submit is clicked, that should create/open another Sub Process Model which has another Form2 in it. It navigates to Sub Process Model, but assign the form as a task and re-directing back to my original page (Action Completed).

How can I navigate to another Sub Process which has another form.?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
  • Ok, I see the issue with your very first screen-shot - if you look at the icon displayed on the Sub-Process node you'll see it is telling you that the call is being made asynchronously. Look here for the difference:

..but then in your subsequent screenshots it does appear to be called synchronously. 

Were your latter screenshots taken when debugging? And your first taken from an instance started via a SAIL form or a Record Action or some other application initiation point? I'm wondering if you haven't published the latest version of your process model (note only the latest published version will be run when triggered from within an application as an end-user, but when you start in debug mode it'll be the latest saved version, even if not published)

Children