The system has encountered a problem

Hi all,

I got this when I tried to run the process model, I've tried to connecting two interfaces So, when the user logs in to the system he redirect to another interface which is working hours record. 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    So, when the user logs in to the system he redirect to another interface

For what it's worth, there's no such thing as "redirecting to" a process model / task form upon user login.  Basically you can have the user automatically directed to a particular site (and then the site's interface can show various options from there based on internal logic, including what group(s) the user is a member of, etc), but none of that is relevant to chaining to a process task, or to chaining between two different tasks in the same process model.

Certified Lead Developer
    So, when the user logs in to the system he redirect to another interface

For what it's worth, there's no such thing as "redirecting to" a process model / task form upon user login.  Basically you can have the user automatically directed to a particular site (and then the site's interface can show various options from there based on internal logic, including what group(s) the user is a member of, etc), but none of that is relevant to chaining to a process task, or to chaining between two different tasks in the same process model.

Children
No Data