Index from scriptask output

Hi everyone, 

I have a scriptask which create an output of type text by running an expression rule, which looks like below: 

I save this output into a process parameter, then plan to use it for the sub-process. 

If I want to take the updatedRelationship of the current process instance, what the script should be like? 

I tried below code but the data does not pass into sub-process... do I need tp!instanceIndex for the process to know what data to pass into its subprocess?

index(pv!scriptaskOutcome,"updatedRelationships",tp!instanceIndex, null)

Thank you!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Hi Mollyn,

I see you you are providing 4 values inside index function - index(pv!scriptaskOutcome,"updatedRelationships",tp!instanceIndex, null). it may be causing your issue. try update your index function it may solve your problem. I would suggest debug this issue first by passing the entire list to your sub process without running MNI and see if the values are coming to sub process or not.

ex: index(pv!scriptaskOutcome,"updatedRelationships", null)

Certified Lead Developer

Hi Mollyn,

I see you you are providing 4 values inside index function - index(pv!scriptaskOutcome,"updatedRelationships",tp!instanceIndex, null). it may be causing your issue. try update your index function it may solve your problem. I would suggest debug this issue first by passing the entire list to your sub process without running MNI and see if the values are coming to sub process or not.

ex: index(pv!scriptaskOutcome,"updatedRelationships", null)

Children