Process model hit by dropdown value

Certified Senior Developer

Any example to hit process model through dropdown value in Interface

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

I worry that the previous replies here are, perhaps, "putting the cart before the horse", i.e. reading details into the request that it might not necessarily be asking.

Can you clarify a bit what exactly you intend by "hit process model through dropdown value"?  For example, if you want a user to be able to select a dropdown in one interface, then submit the form, then subsequently in that process flow, choose a subprocess depending on what value was chosen, that's fairly easy, and basically considered as "classic functionality" - you'd just have an XOR gateway choosing the process flow to execute based on what value had been provided by the user.

If you mean something else, something more complicated or something more reliant on newer functionality, then you'll need to provide considerably more detail behind what you're thinking of trying to accomplish, than a single phrase.

Certified Lead Developer

I worry that the previous replies here are, perhaps, "putting the cart before the horse", i.e. reading details into the request that it might not necessarily be asking.

Can you clarify a bit what exactly you intend by "hit process model through dropdown value"?  For example, if you want a user to be able to select a dropdown in one interface, then submit the form, then subsequently in that process flow, choose a subprocess depending on what value was chosen, that's fairly easy, and basically considered as "classic functionality" - you'd just have an XOR gateway choosing the process flow to execute based on what value had been provided by the user.

If you mean something else, something more complicated or something more reliant on newer functionality, then you'll need to provide considerably more detail behind what you're thinking of trying to accomplish, than a single phrase.

Children
No Data