OR

Hey guys! is there any way to make this cleaner?

I have to many OR and probably there is a better way to do this, so what i need is:

OR to go to a path in case it finds a status or the other one if it doesn't find it

then i need that in both cases it goes back to the script contador that its just an index+1 and iterates

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • +1
    Certified Lead Developer
    1. Don't use OR gateways, always use XOR.  If you don't know the difference, you should be using XOR.  For reference: I've been doing process models for 10 years and I don't remember the last time I used an OR gateway - probably more than zero times, but not much.
    2. All 3 of the OR gateways at the end of your model after "Script Task" could probably be condensed into 1 gateway (maybe 2, i'm not clear what the logic requirement is).  Are you required to have the separate End and Terminate nodes at the end, or can they all be Terminates?  Again it's not really all that clear what you need here.
  • +1
    Certified Lead Developer
    1. Don't use OR gateways, always use XOR.  If you don't know the difference, you should be using XOR.  For reference: I've been doing process models for 10 years and I don't remember the last time I used an OR gateway - probably more than zero times, but not much.
    2. All 3 of the OR gateways at the end of your model after "Script Task" could probably be condensed into 1 gateway (maybe 2, i'm not clear what the logic requirement is).  Are you required to have the separate End and Terminate nodes at the end, or can they all be Terminates?  Again it's not really all that clear what you need here.
Children
No Data