Process, sub-process

Hi,

I have a dictionary and I am passing the same into a sub-process and it is running n-number of times based on the count (n) of items in the dictionary.

Now, in the sub-process I need to pass each item to a rule and get the data.

How can I get each individual item from the dictionary. Will there be any counter which will get increased whenever sub-process was running.

Thanks.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • +1
    Certified Associate Developer

Hi swapnar6405,

what i understood by your statement that want to apply loop on a sub-process based on length of some process variable. You can refer the given example for this.
    use case - i want to copy the images in the folder.

Node (length of document)—find the number of items in the pv.
    node (copy document)—now copy the document in the folder by index you have got from the first node.

also decrement the index by 1 in the output of the 2nd node (copy document)

XOR - now check if the index is zero the end the process else continue.

length of document node-

copy document node 

xor node 

Hope it will help.

• +1
    Certified Associate Developer

Hi swapnar6405,

what i understood by your statement that want to apply loop on a sub-process based on length of some process variable. You can refer the given example for this.
    use case - i want to copy the images in the folder.

Node (length of document)—find the number of items in the pv.
    node (copy document)—now copy the document in the folder by index you have got from the first node.

also decrement the index by 1 in the output of the 2nd node (copy document)

XOR - now check if the index is zero the end the process else continue.

length of document node-

copy document node 

xor node 

Hope it will help.

Children