Process Model alerts subject/body configuration

Certified Senior Developer

Is it possible to change the subject line/body of process model alerts mails (error mails and others).

Requirement is to identify for which environment (Dev, Test...) the particular process model error/alert has occurred or generated.

Or any other suggestions to achieve this.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

The alert will use (as far as i remember) the environment's name as set in the cloud configuration - assuming you're using Appian Cloud and your alert emails are insufficiently differentiated, i'd suggest you open a support case asking them to set the configuration parameters on your different environments to something you can discern from the email header (in my case, the senders are labelled differently in such a way that you can tell just by viewing the email in your inbox).

Certified Lead Developer

The alert will use (as far as i remember) the environment's name as set in the cloud configuration - assuming you're using Appian Cloud and your alert emails are insufficiently differentiated, i'd suggest you open a support case asking them to set the configuration parameters on your different environments to something you can discern from the email header (in my case, the senders are labelled differently in such a way that you can tell just by viewing the email in your inbox).

Children