Sending an Email from the Process Model

I am having some trouble with sending an email through the process model. There's html tags being sent as part of the body of the email. I even tried using the fn!stripHtml to send just text instead of HTML. Is there a way to send an email with just text in its body. Do note that I have a process variable being called inside the email body. 

Any feedback/ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

When you say "there's html tags", can you clarify exactly what you mean?  And can you clarify exactly what you're currently doing to formulate the body of your email?  Did you use the WYSIWYG editor, or are you passing information to an email template? 

Note that I believe any use of the WYSIWYG editor, or at least any in which any sort of formatting is used, will result in the email body containing HTML, since that's a standard method of constructing email bodies already.

Certified Lead Developer

When you say "there's html tags", can you clarify exactly what you mean?  And can you clarify exactly what you're currently doing to formulate the body of your email?  Did you use the WYSIWYG editor, or are you passing information to an email template? 

Note that I believe any use of the WYSIWYG editor, or at least any in which any sort of formatting is used, will result in the email body containing HTML, since that's a standard method of constructing email bodies already.

Children