Timer Event node configured with Scheduled Delay is cancelled when running the process

Hi everyone, 

One of the process models that I'm working on is using a Timer Event node, which is having a scheduled delay setting as shown below: (the constant returns 2 (integer))

I think the node supposes to delay for 2 minutes, then will activate the next node (Merge document) to run. 

However, this Delay node has stuck there for much longer than 2 minutes, and when I check Process History, the node is Cancel. 

The Merge Document node does not have any setting for Scheduling either

I haven't worked with Timer Event before, and couldn't find the reason for this behaviour from documentation. Could anyone help me with this?

Thanks a lot,

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • We also need to know what is in the configuration under the Advanced Options:

This is used to define any conditions which can prevent the timer from firing, say if you have a boolean expression which is returning false(), the timer will not fire no matter the time delay setting.

From there, as the others have mentioned, the timer ends up becoming Cancelled as the parent process completes prior without this node ever having been completed.

• We also need to know what is in the configuration under the Advanced Options:

This is used to define any conditions which can prevent the timer from firing, say if you have a boolean expression which is returning false(), the timer will not fire no matter the time delay setting.

From there, as the others have mentioned, the timer ends up becoming Cancelled as the parent process completes prior without this node ever having been completed.

Children
No Data