I have accidently deleted a published process model. Is there a way to recover/r

I have accidently deleted a published process model. Is there a way to recover/restore a deleted process model?...

OriginalPostID-110468

OriginalPostID-110468

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi I'm unable to retrieve the UUId of accidentally delete process model? The suite/logs --> deletion.log only gives me an Id and other details as shown below. How can I retrieve the UUId of the process model?

2017-05-08 07:52:14,281 [ajp-/0.0.0.0:8009-9] INFO com.appiancorp.common.logging.DeleteLogger - Successful deletion of objects: id=5373; types=processModel; names=["Process Name"]; deleted by user=[riangonato].

Thanks in advance!
  • Hi I'm unable to retrieve the UUId of accidentally delete process model? The suite/logs --> deletion.log only gives me an Id and other details as shown below. How can I retrieve the UUId of the process model?

2017-05-08 07:52:14,281 [ajp-/0.0.0.0:8009-9] INFO com.appiancorp.common.logging.DeleteLogger - Successful deletion of objects: id=5373; types=processModel; names=["Process Name"]; deleted by user=[riangonato].

Thanks in advance!
Children