user Input Task

Certified Associate Developer

Hi,

I have Process Model with user Input Task, I am assigning task For Task Approver if that task Approver Not Approve that task In 24 hours, that task was automatically Approved After 24 Hours.

How I can  achieve this 

Thanks 

Prashanth  

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer

This can be achieved with Exception Handling ..

1- Double click the "User Input Task" node to open its properties.

2- Click on the "Exceptions" Tab.

3- Click on the "Timer".

4- Click the "Configure" link under setup column.

5- Now give a short description in the opened "General" Tab (this is optional), and click on the "Setup" Tab.

6- input "24" in the Skip this node text box and select "hours" from the drop down.

7- Click "OK" then "OK"

8- Now you can see a small timer circle on the left bottom of the node, now just select the "connect" from the toolbar and connect this timer exception to the next node that is supposed to be executed after approval task. Save and publish your model.

Hope this will help.

Certified Senior Developer

This can be achieved with Exception Handling ..

1- Double click the "User Input Task" node to open its properties.

2- Click on the "Exceptions" Tab.

3- Click on the "Timer".

4- Click the "Configure" link under setup column.

5- Now give a short description in the opened "General" Tab (this is optional), and click on the "Setup" Tab.

6- input "24" in the Skip this node text box and select "hours" from the drop down.

7- Click "OK" then "OK"

8- Now you can see a small timer circle on the left bottom of the node, now just select the "connect" from the toolbar and connect this timer exception to the next node that is supposed to be executed after approval task. Save and publish your model.

Hope this will help.

Children