Send email works even if mail doesn't exist

Certified Senior Developer

Hello,

I have a problem in process model when trying to send email. I needed to implement functionality as follows: 

User needs to be on interface and enter email in textbox on which he wants to send email. After he clicks on the button email with document should be sent. User should then get information if email was sent or not on interface.

For this I am using a!startProcess function on interface to start process model to send email. I have configured output message with all nodes having activity chaining at the end of the process model. 

Message is returned when email is successfully sent, but when email that user enters does not exist I have a problem.

In many cases, process will break on send e-mail node if user enters email that does not exist. 

For instance I enter email ttestttttteee@gmail.com and process will break.

But, if I enter email ttestttttteee@gmail.comm

process model will continue and email will be sent. The problem is in email text after @ sign. Whatever I enter after @ sign, process will show that email was successfully sent.

What can I do if I want user to get notification if e-mail he entered does not exist?

Thanks in advance. 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data