DocuSign or Adobe Sign over email

Hi All,

How can we achieve DocuSign or Adobe Sign over email. we have a use case, where a mail will be sent to an user, and the user has to sign the document to confirm the receive of the mail. 

We are using On-Prem version 22.1.

Thanks in advance.

Warm Regards

Vineeth

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • +1
    Certified Lead Developer

Hi Vineeth! It should definitely be possible to have your user sign the document over email. To do this, you'll need to do a few things:

Firstly, you'll need to set your environment up to work with Docusign. If you don't already have Docusign configured for your Appian environment, I suggest reaching out to people on your team who have the necessary data (your url instance, your api account id, your api username, your api password, and your integration key) and then follow the steps here.

Next, you'll want to use the Send Document for eSignature integration within Appian. You should be able to use this in either the saveInto parameter of whatever interface is sending the email, or in a Web API if that fits your use case. I'm guessing that you have either have some form setup where a user is manually clicking a button to send an email for signature, or you have some sort of process that triggers it. In either case, you should be able to use the linked integration to send a document to be signed.

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask! I'm always happy to help.

• +1
    Certified Lead Developer

Hi Vineeth! It should definitely be possible to have your user sign the document over email. To do this, you'll need to do a few things:

Firstly, you'll need to set your environment up to work with Docusign. If you don't already have Docusign configured for your Appian environment, I suggest reaching out to people on your team who have the necessary data (your url instance, your api account id, your api username, your api password, and your integration key) and then follow the steps here.

Next, you'll want to use the Send Document for eSignature integration within Appian. You should be able to use this in either the saveInto parameter of whatever interface is sending the email, or in a Web API if that fits your use case. I'm guessing that you have either have some form setup where a user is manually clicking a button to send an email for signature, or you have some sort of process that triggers it. In either case, you should be able to use the linked integration to send a document to be signed.

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask! I'm always happy to help.

Children