I am using Appian 7.5. I have applied MNI on a subprocess that has to

I am using Appian 7.5.

I have applied MNI on a subprocess that has to execute say 2 times. Have used the option on the others tab: Move on when...Each time an instance finishes...
An output "A" on the subprocess has been mapped to a process variable "B". This process variable is then appended to a multiple type process variable "C".
So each time an instance leaves the subprocess, the appropriate value of variable A gets stored in variable B which in turn gives a variable C to which all the subprocess instance values have been appended.
Issue is: The second instance of the subprocess is although appended to the variable C but the value at index 2 is also copied at index 1. So at the end, I get a variable C with the values {Apple,Apple} instead of {Apple,Mango}.

What logic should I follow so that the variable C should have the value {Apple,Mango}? Tried using "is stored at" instead of "is appended to" but with no success. Should I use tp!instanceIn...

OriginalPostID-112205

OriginalPostID-112205

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Simran,
    I am not sure if I understand your use case properly, but as per my understanding please try the below stuff and it should solve your problem.
    Double click the paths connecting your sub process node and other script tasks involved in the MNI logic and there is a check box for Keep flow synchrinized. Ensure that this check box is selected.
    PS: In the other tab of MNI, configure move when each time an instance finishes.
  • Hi Simran,
    I am not sure if I understand your use case properly, but as per my understanding please try the below stuff and it should solve your problem.
    Double click the paths connecting your sub process node and other script tasks involved in the MNI logic and there is a check box for Keep flow synchrinized. Ensure that this check box is selected.
    PS: In the other tab of MNI, configure move when each time an instance finishes.
Children
No Data