Data is not writing to data store entity

Certified Senior Developer

Hi,

When i am trying to write the data to data store entity data was not writing to DB but in instance the columns has the data. And one more weird thing happening is in the completed instance if i trigger from the write to data store entity or from before node to write to DSE the data is inserting to dB but when it ran as new instance only pv variables has the data and nit writing to DB, what could be the reason for this could anyone please suggest on this

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Certified Senior Developer
    in reply to ujjwalrathore

Yeah i have configured my node properly find the below screenshots and the scenario here in user input task there we will be some fields need be filled after that there was save button immediately after clicking on save button the person who clicked on save button and at what time they clicked on save needs to be stored so for that after user input task in script task added two output variables like now() to one field to store the date and time when they clicked and logged user to another field who clicked on save button after that script task called write to data store entity but data is not written in instance those two columns has the data. in this below completed instance if retrigger from write to data store entity of from before script task node then that time it was writing the data for those columns in db which is weird way happening

Children