Unarchive sub Process

Certified Senior Developer

Dear All,

Based on process instance ID I have unarchived the main process model but in the main process it has some sub process model also, I need to unarchive the sub process model. Kindly guide me How to unarchive the sub process. 

Thanks in advance. 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I'd be more interested in the "why?" of this request. What are you intending to do with the unarchived process instances? I see a lot of folk trying to use these to conduct audits of what happened. Best practice is to design an audit trial into your applications and write those as stateful events into a database table. It's very hard / extremely difficult in a lot of applications to work out what's happened by examining completed process instances. 

• I'd be more interested in the "why?" of this request. What are you intending to do with the unarchived process instances? I see a lot of folk trying to use these to conduct audits of what happened. Best practice is to design an audit trial into your applications and write those as stateful events into a database table. It's very hard / extremely difficult in a lot of applications to work out what's happened by examining completed process instances. 

Children
No Data