Complex Node Does not end

Certified Senior Developer

Hi, 

I have this process model in which there is a complex node.

This node I have configured to execute all the outward flows only when it receives exactly 2 inputs ( because at no time will it receive more then 2 inputs )

But then the problem here is that complex gate never ends, its always in green .. and because of this the parent process model does not complete. Is there a way to rectify this ? 

The configuration : 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • +1
    Certified Lead Developer

I usually avoid this design pattern and the Complex node in general - preferring, instead, to merge my parallel flows (assuming your top two flows can be merged back to one as they're mutually exclusive, and your bottom two can be merged back to one), and then re-join them at an AND node, which requires all incoming flows to arrive before proceeding, and proceeds without extra drama or confusion.

e.g.

• +1
    Certified Lead Developer

I usually avoid this design pattern and the Complex node in general - preferring, instead, to merge my parallel flows (assuming your top two flows can be merged back to one as they're mutually exclusive, and your bottom two can be merged back to one), and then re-join them at an AND node, which requires all incoming flows to arrive before proceeding, and proceeds without extra drama or confusion.

e.g.

Children