Relationship field in XOR node

Hi! I´m trying to make a logic between a value entered by user in my process model and a related field (linked by relationship). But the logic isn´t working and I dont know how to pass the relationship in the model (as I do easily in the interfaces).

In the first "write records" the relationship appears in the node inputs

But then, when I make the logic in the XOR, the relationship does not appear. Even if I put it manually, the logic fails. What can be causing that? 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Wait, is the main complaint just that the relationships don't appear in the expandable PV tree in the left panel?  That feature is newer and (imho) not as fleshed-out as it should be, but as far as comparing a record / relationship field, you'll just need to type it out like you've done.

When you say "it fails" - what does it appear to be in your process instance?  Does it have anything visibly populated?  Keep in mind that as Stefan said, it won't just populate from nothing - the PV will need to have been given a value earlier in the process (usually either by query or by user input).

Certified Lead Developer

Wait, is the main complaint just that the relationships don't appear in the expandable PV tree in the left panel?  That feature is newer and (imho) not as fleshed-out as it should be, but as far as comparing a record / relationship field, you'll just need to type it out like you've done.

When you say "it fails" - what does it appear to be in your process instance?  Does it have anything visibly populated?  Keep in mind that as Stefan said, it won't just populate from nothing - the PV will need to have been given a value earlier in the process (usually either by query or by user input).

Children
No Data