How to write records after Doc extraction IDP

Hi! I´m trying to make a process in which a document (pdf) is uploaded, then some values are extracted and reconciliated and, finally, those values are saved into a record.

By now I managed to create a process until the reconciliation of the document:

First of all, the process start form allows the user to upload the document

After that, I start the doc extraction and, when it is finished, the user is allow to supervise and reconcile the values which are not correct and "train" the program. By now, this step appears as a task in tempo (I don´t know how to make it appear in the process, by now I have to click into" reconcile doc straction" and "execute the task", manually

My doubt here is how to save the values, mapping them with specific columns of a created record. By now I have a data type (general) only with the fields (id factura, nomProveedor, NIF...). 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

I do not understand what you mean with "By now, this step appears as a task in tempo (I don´t know how to make it appear in the process, by now I have to click into" reconcile doc straction" and "execute the task", manually" ?!?!

This is a task that is assigned to a user or group. And this task is displayed in your task list. This is the way! I think you should really look into the available online trainings and tutorials to understand how Appian works. In all the posts you write here I see so many misconceptions. And this makes it really hard to somehow support you.

The documentation clearly describes how to map the data: docs.appian.com/.../create-skill-doc-extraction.html

Certified Lead Developer

I do not understand what you mean with "By now, this step appears as a task in tempo (I don´t know how to make it appear in the process, by now I have to click into" reconcile doc straction" and "execute the task", manually" ?!?!

This is a task that is assigned to a user or group. And this task is displayed in your task list. This is the way! I think you should really look into the available online trainings and tutorials to understand how Appian works. In all the posts you write here I see so many misconceptions. And this makes it really hard to somehow support you.

The documentation clearly describes how to map the data: docs.appian.com/.../create-skill-doc-extraction.html

Children
No Data