#createPage I created a page for one of my customers that contains 2 channe

#createPage
I created a page for one of my customers that contains 2 channels. The first is a report channel showing starred processes. The second is a web content - dynamic channel that contains links other pages that have report channel. This is a restricted page - allowing only users specified to view the page. When I send the link to the page to one of the users specified on the restricted list he cannot access the page. Appian displays an error - The page you requested is not available. We're sorry! We could not process your last request. If you clicked on a link to get here, the link may be outdated. The page may have been deleted. If you typed in a URL, please make sure your spelling is correct.
The page has not been deleted, it is an active page. The link was sent to the user via the Actions drop down - Send a link to this page. I have Admin rights and sent the link to myself using the Actions drop down. When I click on the link a ge...

PageErrorLink.rtf

OriginalPostID-114459

OriginalPostID-114459

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The link that the Actions dropdown provides requires users to have access to /suite/designer. Do they have access to the Designer portal?

What happens if they login first and then in their Outlook they click on the link again, does that work? It could be that the original URl is getting rewrittend after your SSO login page is displayed, we need to double check if the issue is both when the user hasn't logged in yet and where he's already logged in or if only for users who are not logged in.
  • The link that the Actions dropdown provides requires users to have access to /suite/designer. Do they have access to the Designer portal?

What happens if they login first and then in their Outlook they click on the link again, does that work? It could be that the original URl is getting rewrittend after your SSO login page is displayed, we need to double check if the issue is both when the user hasn't logged in yet and where he's already logged in or if only for users who are not logged in.
Children
No Data