#processDashboardPage I created a process dashboard for my Process (Parent)

#processDashboardPage
I created a process dashboard for my Process (Parent). The channels on this dashboard are setup to be SHARED. I created another dashboard for the sub-process (child) using the SHARED channels. The dashboard for the child sub-process is not showing one variable (data) that is being passed by the parent. I have confirmed that the variable is a parameter I the child sub-process and the variable does contain data. I have deleted the variable from the dashboard for the sub-process and added it back. The data in the variable does not show on the dashboard. I have created many dashboards this way and have never experienced this issue where data would show on the Parent process dashboard but not the dashboard for the sub-process. See the attached image for details....

parentChildProcessDashboards-Shared.rtf

OriginalPostID-114461

OriginalPostID-114461

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Can you attach screenshots showing the data from the Variables tab (Process Details) in the parent vs the sub-process to compare the names of the variables?

Is this variable being passed by reference?

Where does this pv gets updated in the parent? Is it within another sub-process? If it's another sub-process who populates this pv in the parent, what is the archiving/deletion policy set to? (i.e. Delete after 0 days of completion)
  • Can you attach screenshots showing the data from the Variables tab (Process Details) in the parent vs the sub-process to compare the names of the variables?

Is this variable being passed by reference?

Where does this pv gets updated in the parent? Is it within another sub-process? If it's another sub-process who populates this pv in the parent, what is the archiving/deletion policy set to? (i.e. Delete after 0 days of completion)
Children
No Data