Problem with Query Update

Hi! I´m trying to use the smart service "Query Database" to change the value of a concrete field. I have managed to use the an "Update" and "Set" SQL statement to update a database used in the process model which works correctly

The fact is that now I would like to do a similar query, but to update a record which is NOT BEING USED in this process model ("CPF Lineas Pedido")

Even though I created the query and the process model runs OK, the value of the field "facturada" does not change properly. Also, I brought the new Record as a process variable, but its value does not change (I´m not using it in the process model because I only need to update one value, the one with the query)

What can I do?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
  • After checking again, I discovered that, when I run the process model, the value of the variable in my Record Type (Data Preview) changes succesfully... 

But it does not change in my read-only grid (based on this record I have shown in the last image). To make it "update", I have to go to "Sync Options" --> Start Full Sync manually. After doing this, the read only grid updates. Y tried to use the refresh button of the read only grid but doesn´t work, only full sync