We are currently performing maintenance on Appian Community. As a result, discussions posts and replies are temporarily unavailable. We appreciate your patience.

Export to Excel download on the basis of filter

Certified Associate Developer

Hii I have created SQL query rule based on filter and integrated in process Model and there i have called export to excel SQL smart service when I am downloading on the basis of filter it is working but only small letter value is working capital letter value is not working when I am downloading the report through export to excel. How we can get on the basis of capital letter. What I need to do in SQL query.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    only small letter value is working capital letter value is not working

I have no idea what this might mean.  Can you provide some code snippets or screenshots or anything?  Or restate in more simple language exactly what you're doing differently, what the different output is, and how it doesn't meet your expectations? 

For what it's worth, most querying that I can think of that happens within Appian is generally non-case-sensitive, so I'm having a hard time thinking of possibilities for what this might even mean.

Certified Lead Developer
    only small letter value is working capital letter value is not working

I have no idea what this might mean.  Can you provide some code snippets or screenshots or anything?  Or restate in more simple language exactly what you're doing differently, what the different output is, and how it doesn't meet your expectations? 

For what it's worth, most querying that I can think of that happens within Appian is generally non-case-sensitive, so I'm having a hard time thinking of possibilities for what this might even mean.

Children
No Data