Process instance moving furture but sometimes interface still not submiting

Certified Senior Developer

HI Team,

I see sometimes my form is not submitting and moving back to home screen but backend the process is moving furthure?, Is this an environmental issue ? This issue is causing only for few open tasks but not all of them ? Below is the submit button code 

a!buttonWidget(
label: "Submit",
submit: true(),

validate: true(),
value: true(),
saveInto: {
a!save(ri!submit,save!value),
a!forEach(
items: local!data,
expression: a!save(ri!II_DT_DocumentClassification, append(ri!II_DT_DocumentClassification,fv!item))
)

},

style: "PRIMARY"
)

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    my form is not submitting and moving back to home screen

What exactly do you mean by this?  Why do you think the task is "not submitting", if the process is moving forward (which it sounds like you're saying here)?  Are you saying you're expecting the user to be carried forward directly into a subsequent task?  If so, is activity chaining enabled on all intermediary steps in the process?  Can you verify by providing us a screenshot of your process flow?

Certified Lead Developer
    my form is not submitting and moving back to home screen

What exactly do you mean by this?  Why do you think the task is "not submitting", if the process is moving forward (which it sounds like you're saying here)?  Are you saying you're expecting the user to be carried forward directly into a subsequent task?  If so, is activity chaining enabled on all intermediary steps in the process?  Can you verify by providing us a screenshot of your process flow?

Children