Error: Work Item Cancelled (Data Inputs)

Hello,

I keep getting the this error in my process model: "Error: Work Item Cancelled (Data Inputs)" on a Create Group smart service node. I read that this is often caused by the assigned user being deactivated, however the lane assignment is to an active user and all notes as assigned in the lane. What else could be the issue?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

The "process initiator" property is pretty much immutable - i.e. when a process is started, if you started it in a user's context for some reason (as opposed to starting it by calling it as a subprocess assigned to the publisher, where the publisher is a sysadmin service account, as is my standard recommendation), any nodes assigned in such a way that they'd run as the initiator, will fail if the user is deactivated.  So double check that, I guess.

Certified Lead Developer

The "process initiator" property is pretty much immutable - i.e. when a process is started, if you started it in a user's context for some reason (as opposed to starting it by calling it as a subprocess assigned to the publisher, where the publisher is a sysadmin service account, as is my standard recommendation), any nodes assigned in such a way that they'd run as the initiator, will fail if the user is deactivated.  So double check that, I guess.

Children
No Data