Username not displaying after accepting user input task

Certified Associate Developer

Hi All,

Firstly, sorry if this is duplicate question. I could not able find from discussion tab.

There is a scenario where we need to store UserName who accepts the task . So, the user who accepts the task needs to be captured after completion of task. The user who accepts the task (i.e tp!owner) needs to be stored in a db field. i have tried many times but in process variable i could see 'Null' value and not storing in DB column.

PFA. code snippet. kindly help me

one of the process model.

below script task i have configured like this and storing into CDT entity checkerid field.

after success process model run status.

before task assigned to user the process variable properties showing like this status is = Assigned and CheckerId= null values.

from below screen print i have accepted task and approved. now status got updated to Approved. 

the next flow is to update task owner property to CheckerId field. but noting showing here. but i could see my name is reflecting under process nodes properties 

could you please help where to change code to get updated username post accpet task.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Certified Associate Developer
    in reply to Stefan Helzle

Thanks for detailed explanation. however still it is not working even i am using 23.4 platform version.

i used below highlighted code in interface Form and passing value when user submitted the form. it is working fine and value is storing into DB.

But, this is not actually my requirement i need to pass the value from the user input task tab using process variables. 

primaryButtons: {
    a!buttonWidget(
    label: "Approve",
    submit: true,
    value: true,
    saveInto: {
    ri!submit,
    a!save(ri!requestStatus.status, "Approved"),
    a!save(ri!requestStatus.checkerid, {user(username: loggedInUser(), property: "firstName")&" "&
    user(username: loggedInUser(), property: "lastName")})
    }
    )

Children