I am building a process model that contains a start date and an end date picker.

I am building a process model that contains a start date and an end date picker. I want to ensure that the start date is always a Monday and the end date is always a Sunday. I don't see any functions that allow me to check for this type of behavior. Has anyone run into this situation? If so how did you solve the problem?

Thank you!...

OriginalPostID-117011

OriginalPostID-117011

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • i don't know if there is a specific function but a workaround i can suggest:

1- Create a first custom system calendar "startMonday" where you only select all monday as working days and all the rest as Non working days.

2- Create a second custom system calendar "endSunday" where you only select all sunday as working days and all the rest as Non working days

3- For each dates use the related calendar with the Function : caladddays() passing 0 as offset.

i mean for startDate you would use: caladddays(startDate,0,"startMonday")
    for endDate you would use: caladddays(endDate,0,"endSunday")

i think this should work and you can modify calendar to include/exclude more Days
  • i don't know if there is a specific function but a workaround i can suggest:

1- Create a first custom system calendar "startMonday" where you only select all monday as working days and all the rest as Non working days.

2- Create a second custom system calendar "endSunday" where you only select all sunday as working days and all the rest as Non working days

3- For each dates use the related calendar with the Function : caladddays() passing 0 as offset.

i mean for startDate you would use: caladddays(startDate,0,"startMonday")
    for endDate you would use: caladddays(endDate,0,"endSunday")

i think this should work and you can modify calendar to include/exclude more Days
Children
No Data